Monday, April 21, 2008

Red, Yellow, Chocolate!!

Life is such a funny thing. Our children pick up so many of our mannerisms and habits. Some good, some bad, and some just funny. My precious little Bailey has picked up one of my not so good habits. She loves chocolate. If her metabolism stays like it is she'll probably be okay though. Yesterday she was sitting on the couch enjoying some M & M's. Each time she got one I would ask her what color it was. She picked up a red one and told me that it was red. Next she got a yellow one and told me it was yellow. The next one she picked up was brown. I asked her what color it was. She looked at it for a minute then said "ummm chocolate". I thought that was too funny. Her love for chocolate comes honestly. You never know what your kids will say.

No comments: