Thursday, April 10, 2008

Biker Babes




Austin and I bought bikes today. I had a sweet picture in my mind of Austin, Bailey, and I leisurely cruising through the neighborhood on our bikes. I didn't think about the pain in my legs and rear that would occur as a result. Hopefully when I get in better shape and maybe get a "big booty cushion" for my bike it will be better. Bailey loved it. She kept saying "We're going fast".
We started going back to the gym Monday. Actually, Austin started a week before me. I was having my wisdom teeth pulled that week so I thought I would wait until the next week. I also joined weight watchers online. We are really trying to cut back and drop a few pounds. Austin has lost five pounds in the last two weeks and I lost three pounds since last Saturday. Hopefully we will continue this trend.
Austin booked a cruise for us in mid May. We have our vacation certificate that we won at the Butter Braid Conference last summer. Maybe we will be looking good by then! We hope you all are doing well.

5 comments:

Nathan Rogers said...

Yall' look good all the time...I am sure that the cruise will be no different! Ooh and I have the most beautiful Niece in the world!
Love You Bailey!!!
Love yall' too!

Taylor's said...

Thanks for the complement. Not so sure about that though. Maybe we'll see yall soon.

Taylor's said...

Thanks for the complement. Not so sure about that though. Maybe we'll see yall soon.

Anonymous said...

biker babes! Head south! (toward Mineral)....love ya'll......

Taylor's said...

Maybe we'll head south soon. Love you all too. Bug