Monday, April 21, 2008

Levi's Here!!

Levi Craig Rhodes

What a cutie!!

I was looking back through some of my recent blogs and realized that I had not yet announced Levi's arrival. I let everyone know that he was coming soon, but failed to tell you when he came. Levi was born March 11th. He weighed 9 lbs. 1 oz. Jeff and Kacey said everything went well. He is growing fast. We joke saying that he will probably pass little 24lb. Bailey in a few months. Jeff and Kacey have 4 boys now. Their oldest is 7. They have really surprised me how well they have handled the addition. They aren't seeming to miss a beat. Congratulations guys. He's adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alesha! We're staying busy with our 4 boys and baseball; and Levi hasn't made it too much more difficult. By the way, we've moved our blog to rhodesrules.wordpress.com.