Sunday, September 14, 2008

Who's Out There????

I always wonder who is reading and keeping up with our blog. I know people don't always have time to comment. That is understandable because I know I don't often take time to comment on blogs I read either. Sometimes I have a few spare minutes and quickly check a few of my favorite blogs just breezing through them. I am glad that any of you out there take a few moments from your busy lives to keep up with ours. Austin and I were talking and we thought it would be neat to get a list of our readers. If you could take a moment to just leave your name as a comment (or more if you like) we would appreciate it. Hope to hear from you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try to read your blog often. I love seeing how Bailey is growing and knowing what God is doing in your lives.

Charity said...

Hey guys, you're on my "blog list" so i read each time you update. I'm trying to get better about commenting on blogs I read because I love when people comment on my posts. Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

We check your blog often to see if you've updated. Love yall, Adam & Amber

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and seeing what Bailey is up to next. She's beautiful, just like her mother has always been.

Nathan Rogers said...

Present

Anonymous said...

Love the pic's. But of course what grandma wouldn't??? Love ya, Mammy/Ruby

Anonymous said...

Although we live close and see each other every week, I still love checking out your blog to see the pictures and read funny stories. Bailey is quite the entertainer and oh-so-cute!