Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rock Stars

Bailey rocking out the drums.


Austin belting out Bon Jovi.


Is it just me or do they look very much alike?


Today Austin decided that he and Bailey would go have lunch together while I was doing house work. They were gone a couple of hours which is not unusual. I heard them coming in and went to the door to meet them. Bailey was so excited when she walked in. She couldn't say a word. She just kept pointing out the door smiling. Next thing I knew Austin was walking in with a huge box. He and Bailey had been at Best Buy playing Rock Band (a X Box game). He said she loved it so much that he just had to buy it. (It didn't hurt that he had looked at it every time we walked into a store lately.) I didn't care that he bought it but didn't think I would enjoy it. Boy was I wrong! Austin and I played for hours this afternoon. Bailey played a little then lost interest. I am sure we will have a lot more fun with this game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alesha,

Where's a pic of you rockin' it out?

Taylor's said...

That's the advantage of being the one posting the blogs!! I'm not as cute as the other rockers anyway.