Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!










I can't believe we have a two year old daughter now. Happy Birthday to me, has been Bailey's favorite song for about a month now. She walks around the house singing it. We had our big two year old bash Saturday the 12th. Several of our friends and family were here to help us celebrate. Our neighbors were kind enough to let us use one of their big bounce pits so we had a blast. Nana threatened me if I put the picture of her sliding on the Internet, but I thought it was too cute not to share. Sorry Sheila. How many Grandma's do you know that would jump and slide with their grandkids. It was sweet. We also celebrated Bailey's birthday at my families house a couple of weeks before so all of my family got to celebrate as well. Bailey loves seeing all of her cousins. She talks about them often. Hope you enjoyed the birthday pictures.



4 comments:

Kacey said...

I, too, cannot believe "my girl" is two years old already. The boys had a blast at the party! I'm so glad we were able to celebrate with y'all, and we look forward to sharing many more birthdays together!

Taylor's said...

Two going on twenty. Thanks for commenting. It's nice to know someone's reading.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the pics of the party. I can't believe that she's two already. I love reading about your family. Love, Rita

Taylor's said...

Hey Rita. How's Conner doing. Growing fast I bet. I've been thinking about you all lately.