Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fun at the Beach










It has been way too long since I have posted in this blog. Our summer has been so busy. I have lots of things to post, but haven't taken the time to do it. This was our most recent trip. I thought I would begin there and work my way back. We spent the week last week in Gulf Shores, Alabama with Austin's family. We had a blast at the beach and playing games at the beach house. We rented a four bedroom beach house. The gang included Austin's mom and dad, sister Ericka, brother-in-law Nathan, niece Bethany, nephew Micah, Aunt Lee Ann, Uncle Bill, little cousins Madison, and William. The picture of the handsome young man is William. He's a sweetie. Of coarse, they all are but he is the one I happen to have a picture of. There is also a picture of Bailey and Papaw and Bailey at Fort Morgan. It was a hot week, but it felt great at the beach. Bailey enjoyed playing in the sand mostly. Towards the end of the week she got brave enough to play in the water. I hope to post several new blogs in the upcoming weeks to catch up on our summer activities. Until then God bless you all. Alesha

No comments: