Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mommy's Precious Girl

How cute is she? I thought everyone would enjoy seeing Bailey's first pig tails. Mommy needs a little practice, but I thought they turned out pretty cute. She was a hit everywhere we went. We ate supper at La Hacienda and they gave her a balloon. Then we went to the baseball game and the dad who brought drinks gave her one before the game was even over. She is growing up so fast. She thinks she is big stuff too. She usually doesn't want to sit by mommy at the games. She has to be right by Aaron & Caleb. Tonight was our last baseball game. We won a whopping one game! The boys played hard though and had lots of fun. They should be pretty good next year. We will get all but a few boys back because we had such a young team. I hope to have more pictures soon. Stay in touch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! Alesha, she is so cute and getting so big! I miss you all so very much! I wanted to let everyone know that I have accepted a job with Sheridan to be their OT! How is everything going? Maybe I can come down for the weekend sometime soon!!!! Hugs to everyone!
TK