Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day





Hey everyone. We enjoyed our memorial day even though we were all a little under the weather. Austin bought us a swing and Bailey enjoyed helping him put it together. We spent the afternoon outside swinging and grilling. It was nice to just have time to be together without any agenda. Sometimes it is good to just do nothing. Bailey loves to be outside. She also enjoys drawing. Sidewalk chalk makes the perfect activity for her. Of coarse she loves to draw on the same spot that mommy draws on. I guess you could say she completes every picture I draw. She scoots around from spot to spot and gets completely covered in chalk. She also likes to walk under the sprinkler. She just stands there with her eyes squinted and her fists clinched waiting for the water to get to her. We hope everyone is enjoying our new blog. We'll try to keep you updated.


Alesha

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Hey Taylor Family!

I'm glad y'all had a good Memorial Day. Hope you feel better soon. I know a little rest at home with nothing to do is nice and is probably just what the doctor ordered.

Give Bailey hugs for me til I can tonight. She's such a cutie pie!!